sábado, 12 de marzo de 2011

Starting all Over Again

Well I'm back, reborn from my ashes.
People can report me and make my blog get deleted but I tell you that I really don't care because I will start all over again in a new place.
While I investigate further to get my own domain I open a new blog and I start with the latest commission I just finished for DA.

Colette from one of those "Tales of..." games (I don't remember which one) and Mist from one of the Fire Emblem games find themselves interrogated in a dungeon... yeah interrogated and with ballgags on.




Enjoy them and stay tuned...

2 comentarios:

  1. ohhh yeah! Amazing first post!

    inb4 FIRST COMMENT WOOHOO

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Muy bien mestre!

    Nunca falta algún imbécil que le da por reportar imágenes o sitios! Y de todo lo que pudiese vanear o reportar tienen que ser imágenes que son ficticias o fanart!

    O sea! Que les pasa a esas personas!? Tus imágenes son deliciosamente retorcidad y muy buenas! Si a alguien no le gustan puede darse la vuelta y regresar por donde vino! Estás chicas son maduritas o de edad legal así que no tienen nada que andar fastidiando acerca de!

    Muy bellas, encantadoras además que están atadas y amordazadas! Perfectas! Muy buena imagen! Me gusta mucho y no te dejes desanimar por nadie!!!

    Mmmmmmmhhhhhh! I writted all in spanish and I´m not sure You talk or writte in spanish! Thanks You very much for sharing with all Your Works!

    ResponderEliminar